
Time has changed and my heart is in many places- almost lost in translation. I carry a lingering feeling that you are a different person, and the walls which I built around you have been reduced to ruins. True as that maybe, I remember how your smile, since I last saw it, has stayed with me through some of the crippling days I have experienced. It is one of the few pleasant memories I have of you. To tell you the truth, I never actually thought my mind harbored any memories of you, and now that they are here, I sure am glad. There are days I am taken by your enthralling beauty, which is not a far-fetched reality because I have, deep down somewhere in the halfway corners of my mind, thought that you were a diamond in the rough. Here in the park, taking the beauty of cotton ball clouds profusely distributed through the ocean vault of the firmament in, I am reminded that the seasons of poison have grudgingly dissolved in to something inexplicable. I can't tell what exactly, but after a first date in the park and a second dinner chez moi, my mind has been sending bizarre signals down the valve that connects to my heart. And here we are bearing our hearts out after three cotton candies and a light lunch. I think of you. Each word, as it leaves my lips feels heavy with thoughts of you. Thoughts that have always hovered between my head and my heart like ghost stories. May be I should tell you a story about how I walked through the rain just to surprise you, to tell you that I am falling into memories of you and all the things we never did. Like smiling at each other, and saying little things like hello to each other. Now you see me; looking forthrightly into your eyes-so beautifully dangerous like the lightning, so enchanting to behold. For me there is only you.
If I were to tell you a story, it'll have to be in winter and we'd both have to be seated around a fire beneath the branches of an old oak tree. Our eyes would be gazing in to the distant night cover as it extends before our eyes. I would hold you under the light of a thousand stars. Then I would tell you a story about how I am incomplete without you.
That's a great piece. I love your punctuations and your choice of words. I however think you at times employ too many words. In all, it's a wonderful piece.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had seen this earlier
Thank you for such kind words
Deletevery thrilling
ReplyDelete