So the other day, on my way home, here was a 'me'; a young nigga relaxing in the bus because I was pretty much exhausted. We had just passed the tram stop at the Medina heading to Bab Chellah when two other black guys boarded. Now here's a little need to know info about 'a' me: Not that I'm 'a' racist or anything. Plus I can't be 'a' racist towards other niggas when I'm 'a' nigga. I don't like it when other niggas who I've never met, sit beside me and start to chat me up about how great their life is when the whole time, they be asking 'a' nigga to pay the for their bus fare. This time it was different because they actually sat behind me, next to an old man who appeared homeless but surprisingly smart.
Have you ever been in a moving bus and experienced that awkward moment when some other niggas engage in a heated argument with a Moroccan? I mean, it's much better when the Moroccan is decent. When he is not decent, like the situation in which I found myself, everyone starts eyeballing you like "ooh look at that other nigga, why is he not part of the argument?" In this case, some two Arab niggas seated two seats ahead of me on the right kept eyeballing me. In my mind, I'd smacked them like five times. And the whole time I kept saying why won't these crazy niggas shut up. Of course I could smack them but I don't have to tell you what that could mean for me. They will beat the issh out of me. I mean, it's good to meet one on one because on those grounds you have a fair chance but two or three-to-one, nigga please...
And then the argument got interesting. Yes, I was listening. These other niggas kept bragging about how "there is nothing au maroc and how they spoke all the languages. English, French , Arabic, German, Spanish and all the other languages. I bet if the man argued on that a little more, they would have said, "we even speak Greek and Hebrew."
I was like, "Why are they arguing with him?" Because they are talking about literally nothing. And then old man dared the guy by asking "como estas?" And guess what? Awkward! Nigga couldn't speak isshh. I'm sitting there like, "Busted! Nigga, if you don't speak the language, don't say you speak the language." and then.....
I was like, "Why are they arguing with him?" Because they are talking about literally nothing. And then old man dared the guy by asking "como estas?" And guess what? Awkward! Nigga couldn't speak isshh. I'm sitting there like, "Busted! Nigga, if you don't speak the language, don't say you speak the language." and then.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
I wish you would tell me something every now and then....