Thursday, February 14, 2013

S. E.


I'm unsure of how to write beauty or how to tell you that you give me chatting jitters each time I want to say hello. I can't count the times I've recited my lines before they left these chocolate lips. You are the fragrance of good ointments and your name is fine ointments poured forth. You fill my life with the beauty of blooming roses and you make me feel love with your porcelain fingernails but more than anything my heart rejoices with the thought of you returning to my arms. Lead me away in your warm embrace and cover me with your beautiful whispers and inspire me to better.
'...hopeful romantic...' you whispered into my ears. They were still like the air at dawn and the shivers that run down my neck as your neared were effortless. You made me nervous because you knew me like the sun knew the sky and your words often left me breathless.
I remember when my eyes laid eyes on you. You were distant and my blurry vision did me little good. I remember how the gleaming late afternoon sun set between your eye brows and how you told me about what you love and made me understand that I was better than most.
You held my heart with such care as if it was yours. Your words tasted better than ancient wine and they healed me when I was broken. You are a beautiful soul and love flows from your fingers and your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish you would tell me something every now and then....