Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hate/Death/Forgiveness

In your eyes I see beams of nothingness: of pride, and consuming ego. I'm lost in my own mind because I'm busily searching for the statues that once held my thoughts of you together. When I find them, they'll meet sudden annihilation. I want to fade your existence from my thoughts and free myself from chains of love that have bound me all these years. I took a walk on a rocky beach; the air was familiar, and the breeze tasted like the salty specs that have been running down my cheeks. I know, because once on a crystal summer day, I felt this sharp pain in my rib cage. It was my broken bones, scrapping away the tattoos that I'd etched on the walls of my bloody heart. I want you erased from my memory. Whether or not we shared bored moments of bliss, here's to the take over. The separation, I hope, will last till I take my last breaths in this cold, forsaken world. I hate you! I hate how freely, I let my being get carried away by your so called affection. Now they've turned into demons that torture my reasoning. My flawed judgement plunges me deeper in regret and an endless list of 'had I knowns.'
I wish I could slip away secretly after my last words have fled from my lips, then I 'd spread out my arms and feel the winds of freedom tug at my armpits as my body takes flight I'll fly with invisible wings to lands that are not of this world. And there, I've heard, true love awaits... I hate you so much that I'm constantly asking for forgiveness. 

1 comment:

I wish you would tell me something every now and then....