Yesterday evening, I took a long walk around my neighborhood for some fresh spring air. I was bored and I needed something new for a change.Lately I just feel lost in all this noise and I feel numb. Numb to everything. I'm mutating into this person who I've never encountered before and It scares me to death. I go to bed every night not knowing if I'll wake up the next morning; most people just say that, but I live with those thoughts as they finally sing me to sleep every single night. It's so scary, too scary, sometimes I don't want to go to sleep. It's like I'm screaming inside and no one can hear me. Daily grace says, "I need Jesus!" And yes, I know He's there with me through it all but lately, I just don't see/feel Him. I feel like a withered tree by a running river and inside me I have all these loose emotions running wild like a nudist colony in July. I'm confused and it's okay because times like this remind me of my humanity and weakness. There are so many words around me; words that do nothing but set my confused mind on fire. I need some quiet in here. Too much noise scares me. It makes me lose control of my emotions. So here, I am, Jesus. Fix me. I'm broken inside in many places, prisoner in a body I wish to be freed from. If you are there, deliver me
No comments:
Post a Comment
I wish you would tell me something every now and then....