When I first told you that you could whisper all those words you didn’t want anyone else to hear to me; I meant it. Before we exchanged hellos, yours posts had inspired many sweet writings. My first thoughts of your picture were delicate/beautiful and orchid. Your glasses did your eyes justice with a cute touch. So let me tell you that your smile is like the ocean after they’ve been kissed my the early morning sun. and that your eyes glow when you make weird faces. You are…….
When I started writing these words, I continuously though of roses but my mind wandered to a year old memory lane and I remembered that sweet nothings like roses are overrated. I’m not here to whisper sweet nothings in to your ears. I’m here to whisper whispers of yourself and to tell you that though miles of land and ocean-even snow lay between us, my words are as close as the ocean waves are to the shore.
From my side of the world, all I can give, I lay it out in the open to let you know that you are beautiful-
body and soul, and you are loved even if you don’t feel it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I wish you would tell me something every now and then....