In my arms she laid: her brown, chestnut eyes looked in mine day and night. Each time, they sparked up my heart with glittering lights. Before her arrival, I had been counting, waiting, and watching every star, every moon every sun, even the seasons slip by and loneliness draw nigh. My nights had been restless and my days endless. I watch her soft cheeks express their pleasure and I can feel the sound of my heart resonate below by the hour. She walked in and drowned me in the pool of love I'd so much longed for. She touched my heart and set our friendship on fire. Loving me was all that mattered, and she encouraged me to be better. She was my heart, literally. Her love wheeled me in. I could hear the symphony of heart; they were sweet tunes of love echoing in the hollow walls of my ears. I miss Noel.
It felt like honey, descending down the walls of my heart and it unhurriedly brimmed this space. I inched closer by the second. A smile so adorable it could break any frown
Spanish Writer, Miguel de Cervantes said, "Tis said of love that it sometimes goes, sometimes flies; runs with no one, walks gravely with another; turns a third in to ice, and sets a fourth in a flame: it wounds one another it kills: like lightning it begins and ends in the same moment: it makes the fort yield at night which it besieged but in the morning; for there is no force able to resist it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I wish you would tell me something every now and then....