She's always on my mind, A. I think about her and miss her. D d, I think I'm falling and she's not even around anymore. My mind constantly persuades me with beautiful thoughts and I'm always at the mercy of silent whispers in the early hours before dawn. Yesterday, I wrote stories about a life I dream of and I don't even know what she thinks of me. She's wrapped me with something I can't quite lay a finger on, and if this is love, I'm sure to be waiting for a while. I love her smile and the way it welcomes me. And oh the sound of her voice like a gentle ripple ebbing away at shore. Her laughter is flawless like the clear summer sky just before sunrise. I love the way her eyes melt in to mine; no wonder I dream of her in colors that don't exist. I felt the warmth that lingered within the walls of my heart when she held my hand that late night.
Sitting next to her all those nights and talking about anything that came to mind, was like laying beneath the night sky and counting the myriad of stars adorning it with such enthralling beauty. She's amazing and I love her. I love her like the day is long. I love her like the sun, and moon and stars together. Sometimes, when the sun hits my dark, chocolate skin, my eyes open with imaginations and whispers of how much I miss her. I'm holding on to her last smile and glance. If I could save her voice in my head, I'd replay it time and time again and wait with red eyes till I see her again. I'm smitten and I feel my anchored heart drowning in this merciless, yet beautiful thing called love. I can't help it. I can't help myself. I'm just blue; filled with this ocean's tears as it slowly swallows me to sleep.
I'm still blue; losing ground, longing and wishing I was worth her love. But I'm not. And here, I am still sinking no matter how many times I fight my way to shore. I miss her and I'm heavy with the weight of missing her more than I'm allowed to. I miss how the sun lights up her face. I miss all the little things I never thought would mean the world to me.
Sitting next to her all those nights and talking about anything that came to mind, was like laying beneath the night sky and counting the myriad of stars adorning it with such enthralling beauty. She's amazing and I love her. I love her like the day is long. I love her like the sun, and moon and stars together. Sometimes, when the sun hits my dark, chocolate skin, my eyes open with imaginations and whispers of how much I miss her. I'm holding on to her last smile and glance. If I could save her voice in my head, I'd replay it time and time again and wait with red eyes till I see her again. I'm smitten and I feel my anchored heart drowning in this merciless, yet beautiful thing called love. I can't help it. I can't help myself. I'm just blue; filled with this ocean's tears as it slowly swallows me to sleep.
I'm still blue; losing ground, longing and wishing I was worth her love. But I'm not. And here, I am still sinking no matter how many times I fight my way to shore. I miss her and I'm heavy with the weight of missing her more than I'm allowed to. I miss how the sun lights up her face. I miss all the little things I never thought would mean the world to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I wish you would tell me something every now and then....